The Coombes Governors are responsible to The Keys Academy Trust for monitoring and evaluating the performance and effectiveness of our school, working closely with the Headteacher and staff. They act as a critical friend and are not involved in the day to day working of the school but work more strategically looking at how we can achieve our vision of -
A Love of Learning Grows Here
All Governors are volunteers. They are appointed to the Local Governing Body (LGB), by The Keys Academy Trust or by the Diocese in consultation with the Trust and The Coombes. Elections take place within school to elect our parent and staff governors, so look out for information on future vacancies.
Governors begin committee meetings with a Prayer.
Our current Governors are
- Louise Connelly (Chair of LGB and Admissions Committee) - Appointed by the Trust, with a 4 year term commencing Sept 2022
- Christopher Peck (H&S Governor) - Appointed by the Trust, with a 4 year term commencing Feb 2020
- Anthony Pollock (Chair of Finance, Premises and Personnel Committee) - Appointed by the Trust, with a 4 year term commencing July 2022
- George Maina Elected by Parents, with a 4 year term commencing Feb 2020
- Kat Foster (DHT - Associate Member)
- Luke Henderson (HT) Ex-officio from Oct 2021
- Kate MacKrell (Chair of Child Development Committee) Elected by Parents, with a 4 year term commencing Nov 2022
- Kerrie Loft - Elected by Staff, with a 4 year term commencing Nov 2020
- Alan Goold - Appointed by the Trust, with a 4 year term commencing July 2023.
If you wish to contact our Local Governing Body or our Chair of Governors, please email the Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our Governors attendance please see the Committee Attendance document below.
For Declaration of Interests please email the Clerk: email@example.com