Children must have their own PE kit in school at all times:
- Navy blue shorts.
- Coombes PE T-shirt (or plain white T-shirt).
- White ankle socks.
- Trainers or plimsolls.
- Coombes PE bag (or drawstring bag).
- Plain navy tracksuit (for outside during colder months).
PE Kit will change like the seasons and therefore should be appropriate for the time of year and the activity.
As the field starts to become muddier during the colder months, the children are also recommended to wear football/rugby boots to help with grip.
- Earrings must be removed for PE and games or taped up securely.
- Watches must be removed before taking part and remain the child's responsibility.
- Bangles/Bracelets must also be removed prior to participating
- Long hair must be tied back, so please make sure that your child has some spare hair ties with them on the days they participate in activities.
Please note that these measures are taken in the interests of children's safety and well-being and are in accordance with the Local Authority's, and national, Health and Safety Guidance.