Current Vacancies -
2. SEND Learning Support Assistant
Sunflower Club - Supervisor and Playworkers
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding job in a friendly & supportive environment where your job is to engage & inspire children?
We are seeking to employ highly motivated & enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Fully supported by our Club Manager and a dedicated school support team, you will provide a safe and secure environment for the children in your care to explore, grow and have FUN!
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you are interested in these exciting positions, information please email email@example.com or call 07470 494 275 for further information. You must be aged 17 or over. Applications will be considered upon receipt.
- Sunflower Club Supervisor Advert
- Sunflower Club Supervisor Job Description
- Sunflower Club Supervisor Application Form
- Playworker Job Description
- Playworker Application Form
The Keys Academy Trust and The Coombes are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
- Teacher and ECT Application Form Oct 2022
- Support Staff Application Form Oct 2022
- Disclosure of Criminal Background Form Oct 2022
- Equal Opportunities Form Oct 2022
The Recruitment and Safeguarding Policies can be found on our policies page - Policies