Required for September 2021
Main Pay Scale or NQTs
QTS (NQT may apply)
- Closing Date: 1200 Thursday 18 March 2021
- Interviews will be held week beginning 22 March 2021
A love of learning grows here
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development, leadership training and career progression within The Trust.
The staff at The Coombes Church of England Primary School have an exciting vision for our future. We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled and supportive staff in KS1 or EYFS. Our NQT's flourish with high quality mentorship and support. Our dedicated team of teachers work closely together, both within the school and across The Trust to ensure that every child enjoys learning and maximises their potential. High quality teaching and learning are a priority and this is achieved through effective training and support from a strong leadership team. As a Church of England School we have an underlying Christian ethos which permeates all we do.
The successful candidate will be:
- highly motivated, creative and resourceful, with a deep commitment to developing engaging and challenging lessons
- passionate about teaching and learning
- committed to ensure that all children reach their potential
- ambitious to develop both teaching and leadership skills
We can offer you:
- children who are kind and keen to learn
- a great team of talented, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- a happy school with strong links with the church and other schools within The Trust
- a commitment from the leadership team to ensure a positive work - life balance
- the chance to develop a rich and engaging curriculum which has the school's amazing grounds supporting teaching and learning
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be able to invite you into the school. To find out more about The Coombes two open evenings, hosted on teams will take place on Tue 9 March and Mon 15 March. To request a link to these events and an application form, please contact the School Office on 0118 9760751 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 1200 Thu 18 March 2021
Interviews will be held week beginning 22 March 2021
The Coombes Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and DBS checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all our staff.