Grade 3 SP5
Term time only
Fixed Term Permanent
Ranked 5th in Wokingham by Real School Guide 2019
A love of learning grows here
The Coombes Church of England Primary School is looking for a strong LearningSupport Assistant with a passion for working with children who have challengingbehaviour and require support with their social, emotional and mentalhealth. This is a fantastic opportunityto test your skills and develop your expertise. A strong SLT and Inclusion Team will supportthe successful candidate and training will be provided if required.
Our dedicated team of teachers and inclusion staffwork closely together, both within the school and across The Trust to ensurethat every child enjoys learning and maximises their potential. As a Church of England School we have astrong Christian ethos which permeates all we do.
The successful candidate will be:
- highly motivated, creative and resourceful, with a deep commitment to supporting individuals who have social, emotional and mental health issues
- passionate about teaching and learning
- committed to ensure that all children reach their potential
- committed to setting high standards and expectations for all children
- Positive, compassionate, resilient and patient
We canoffer you:
- a strong and supportive inclusion and leadership team who recognise the demands of working with children with challenging behaviours
- training to develop personal skills and expertise
- a happy school with strong links with the church and other schools within The Keys Academy Trust
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on receipt
The Coombes Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and DBS checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all our staff.