KS1 or KS2 Class Teachers
Required for January 2019 or before if available
The staff team at The Coombes Church of England Primary School has an exciting vision for our future. As a member of the Keys Academy Trust we are looking to expand our team of dynamic and supportive staff in KS1 and KS2. Our dedicated teachers work closely together, both within the school and across the Trust to ensure that every child enjoys learning and maximises his or her potential. High quality teaching and learning are a priority and this is achieved though effective training and support from a strong leadership team. The Coombes is currently developing its extensive grounds to support an exciting curriculum which inspires the children, bringing their learning alive. As a Church of England School we have a Christian ethos which permeates through all we do.
We can offer you:
- children who are kind and keen to learn
- a great team of talented, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- a happy school with strong links to the church and other schools within the Trust
- a commitment from the leadership team to ensure a positive work-life balance
- the chance to develop a rich and engaging curriculum which will utilise the school's amazing grounds
- opportunities to work with other teachers in The Keys Academy Trust
- high quality professional development and support along with career progression within the Keys Academy Trust
To request an application form and to arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 0118 9760751 or email: email@example.com
Applications will be considered on receipt. Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 16 October 2018.