Required for January 2021
QTS to apply
A love of learning grows here
The Coombes Church of England Primary School has an exciting vision for our future and are looking for an innovative and forward thinking class teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be:
- able to work effectively with colleagues to ensure continuity of provision for the children within your class
- passionate about teaching and learning
- committed to ensuring that all children reach their potential
- ambitious to develop both teaching and leadership skills
We can offer you:
- children who are kind and keen to learn
- high quality research based CPD
- team of talented, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- a happy school with a commitment from the leadership team to ensure a positive work-life balance
Please look at our school website to get a feel for our school as under current COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to offer visits. For an informal chat with the Headteacher, please phone the office on the number below.
Application form can be found at the bottom of this page, please email it to email@example.com
To arrange a visit, or for any more details please contact the School Office on 0118 9760751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1700 Friday 20 November 2020,applicants will be considered upon receipt. Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
The Coombes C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and DBS checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all our staff.