Main Pay Scale
A love of Learning Grows Here
As a member of The Keys AcademyTrust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professionaldevelopment, leadership training and career progression within The Trust.
The staff team at The Coombes Church of England Primary School have an exciting vision for our future. We are looking to expand our team of dynamic and supportive staff in KS2. Our dedicated team of teachers work closely together, both within the school and across The Trust to ensure that every child enjoys learning and maximises their potential. High quality teaching and learning are a priority and this is achieved through effective training and support from a strong leadership team. The Coombes is currently developing its extensive grounds to support an exciting curriculum which inspires the children, bringing their learning alive. As a Church of England School we have an underlying Christian ethos which permeates all we do.
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development, leadership training and career progression within The Trust.
The successful candidate will be:
- highly motivated, creative and resourceful, with a deep commitment to developing engaging and challenging lessons
- an effective communicator and team player able to plan and work with other members of the phase group
- able to work with a colleague to ensure consistency of learning and behaviour expectations for our children across the week
We can offer you:
- children who are kind and keen to learn
- a great team of talented, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- a happy school with strong links with the church and other schools within The Keys Academy Trust
- a commitment from the leadership team to ensure a positive work - life balance
- the chance to develop a rich and engaging curriculum which has the school's amazing grounds supporting teaching and learning
To request an application, please contact the School Office on 0118 9760751 or email: email@example.com Due to restrictions around COVID-19, the interview will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Closing date: 1700 Tuesday 7 July 2020
Interviews will be held on week beginning Monday 13th July 2020
The Coombes Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and DBS checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to celebrating the diversity and continued professional development of all our staff.