A love of learning grows here
The Coombes Church of England Primary School is looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant to work within our Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our dedicated team of teachers work closely together, both within the school and across The Trust, to ensure that every child enjoys learning and maximises their potential. As a Church of England School, we have a strong Christian ethos which permeates all we do.
- Starting date: 2 September 2021
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 8:15am to 3:45pm (including lunchtime cover)
- Salary: Grade 3 Scale Point 5-6 £19,312-£19,698 FTE
The role involves working as a member of the EYFS team to ensure high quality delivery of the EYFS curriculum including teaching small groups and individuals. We are looking to appoint a calm and patient practitioner who is able to draw out the best in all our children and develop positive working relationships with our parents.
The successful applicant should:
- Have an NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families
- Have a good understanding of the new EYFS framework
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We would normally welcome and encourage visits to our school, but at this present time this is not possible. However, please do look at our website (www.thecoombes.com) which will give you a flavour of our school.
Application forms can be found at the bottom of this website page and must be submitted by email via to email@example.com No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
- Closing Date: 9:00am on Friday 16 July
- Interviews: week commencing 19 July
- No Agencies please