35 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 4:00pm
Grade 4 SCP 7-11 FTE £20,092 - £21,748 (subject to pay body review)
(Actual Annual Salary £15,768-£17,067)
A love of learning grows here
The Coombes Church of England Primary School are looking for exceptional staff to take up this exciting opportunity within The Keys Academy Trust.
The role involves:
- Providing a full range of secretarial and administrative support, including confidential issues, for the Headteacher, leadership group, teachers and governing body as required.
- Dealing with parental, staff and pupil enquiries and act as a link between them and the Headteacher.
- Being responsible for the school diary, answer the telephone, act as a receptionist when necessary, type letters and other general administration duties as required.
- Being responsible for attendance, including the maintenance of registers and absences through SIMS.
- Managing the administration of new pupils and leavers and maintaining the SIMS pupil database.
- Managing admissions and arranging parent visits and tours.
- Completing Trust, LA, government and employee returns.
The successful applicant should have:
- Good general communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
- Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Able to use Word, Excel and Outlook
Tours of the school are welcomed, to book a tour please contact the Operations Manager, Joanna Hardy by emailing email@example.com Application forms can be found on the Trust website: https://www.keysacademytrust.org. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: Thursday 14 October 2021 at 9am
Interviews: Week commencing 18 October 2021
Please note applications will be considered on receipt so please get your application in early.