The Coombes Church of England Primary School are looking for exceptional staff to take up this exciting opportunity within The Keys Academy Trust.
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development, leadership training and career progression. This is a full-time role that will be based at The Coombes Church of England Primary School.
- Do you have the ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our young people?
- Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational multi-academy trust that places learning at the heart of everything it does?
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher who motivates and inspires children to learn
- Deliver innovative and creative learning opportunities
- Be committed to delivering a knowledge-led curriculum
- Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
- Promote our Christian ethos, vision and values
- Be a strong and supportive team player
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our family of schools as part of the Trust's CPD programme and networking opportunities.
We welcome and encourage visits to our school, to arrange a visit please email the Operations Manager, Joanna Hardy, on email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted.
Closing date: 25 November 2021 at 12:00pm
Interviews: Thursday 2 December 2021
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
No agencies please